Monday, January 19, 2009

Honest day

Everyone's getting honest today....

Somehow.... I appreciate it...

I noticed that this day the words flow freely out of my mouth....

Anyway, gotta be ready for Cebu...

To everyone, if this is the last blog that i will type (in case i'll die en route), I just wanna tell everyone, as in everyone, how much I love you guys!

To Libbey: if you arrive to the point where there's no more way but to give up...just give up and try not to look back...

To Ella, Sweet and Sarah: Nice talking to you guys... next time we'll be discussing a new worthwhile topic

To Lolo Alden...ang survey koooo! pati a..^_^

To the Choristers tenors.... it's my first time to feel proud of your practice...carry on.. Chan.. i don't really say this often but thanks for your dedication... i really appreciate it....

To Jennifer dear... It's obvious..hahaha... just don't fall to hard.... that guy has a lethal gift...

To Jerry... If in case you get jealous while i tell you the "juiciest details"...then, pity!

To Mike... hi... If you have a problem with me...better leave it in your locker.... give me a break in Cebu...try, at least try, to make me feel better when we are there...

To me... don't lose your phone or you'll lose your head and make you wish you've missed the ship... take care and resist the urge to spend for a P300+ perfume...



GO CEBU!

^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment